– Eye bag soft surgery, also called blepharoplasty of the lower eyelid, is a cosmetic procedure that helps correct lose skin, excess fat, and wrinkles of the lower eye area.
– As you age, your skin naturally loses elasticity and fat padding. This can make the lower eyelid appear puffy, wrinkled, and baggy. Lower eyelid surgery can make the undereye smoother, creating a more youthful look.
Dermal fillers may be used to correct a variety of cosmetic concerns, such as wrinkles, acne scars, thin lips, and puffy or dark under-eyes. At Cosmoglam Clinic Kepong, we offer a wide range of gold standard dermal fillers that are FDA approved and clinically researched for their safety and efficacy. Our highly skilled and qualified aesthetic physician will make the most appropriate choice for your needs.
Function of dermal filler;
– Dermal fillers consist of clear gels (hyaluronic acid) which are injected at the dermal layer of the skin and are one of the most popular treatments for filling and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. Skinbooster fillers can be used to increase hydration to the skin, particularly the face, neck and hands. They are very useful to smooth fine lines on the forehead and the lower face. Moderate lines over the mouth to chin area and the nose to lip corners can be softened. Cheeks,nose and chins can be remodelled and given more definition to boost your outlook. Scars can be minimised, lips can be defined or enhanced, subtly and naturally.
Advantages of cosmetic fillers/dermal fillers;
– Immediate results.
– Able to resume your normal duties immediately after treatment.
– Safe, no- invasive, non-permanent and will naturally break down over time.
– Tailored to your individual needs with an enhanced natural look for a more vibrant version of you.
– Little or no downtime.