- The skin is the largest organ in human body and is therefore most obviously affected by environmental factors. Aging skin can be indicated with features of wrinkling, rough textures, pigments and sagginess. Even though we cannot eternally halt the process of skin aging, there are methods to diminish the signs and restore a youthful natural look.
Fractional CO2 laser
- With Botulinum toxin, our doctor can help you improve your self-esteem, to build the confidence in you and put you on a path to better health, aesthetic and wellness.
- We offer Botulinum toxin injections to :
– Eliminate wrinkles e.g. glabellar line (in between eyebrows), crow’s feet (corner of the eye), and forehead wrinkles.
- At Cosmoglam Clinic Kepong, we use only FDA-approved botulinum toxin for your safety and more reliable outcomes. Results will generally last 6-9 months depending on muscle usage.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP)
- PRP stands for platelet-rich plasma. Blood is drawn from the patient’s body and is then placed into a centrifuge machine that helps in isolating the blood cells, plasma and platelets. PRP is obtained by extracting the platelets and the plasma and removing other remaining blood cells, hence the name platelet-rich plasma. It is also famously known as the ‘Vampire’ therapy as well.
- Function of PRP;
– PRP helps in rejuvenating the skin by improving skin’s texture and provides radiance to the skin. PRP contains high level of platelets, which will release growth factors that helps to improve overall skin. PRP also helps in reducing enlarged pores and scar.
- Frequency of treatment;
– On average, around 3 to 4 sessions of treatment are recommended with the spacing of 2 weeks apart to see visible and significant results.
High-Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU)
- Ultrasound technology has been utilized in medicine for many years as a non-surgical option to treat various conditions such as Ultrasonography in imaging, and kidney stone removal. It can be as gentle as using for pregnancy scanning to see images of an embryo and can be used to blast kidney stones into pieces without surgery. In aesthetic, it’s used to treat saggy skin over faces neck and body parts by acting on the ‘superficial musculo-aponeurotic system’ underneath our skin. It is non-invasive and hence does not have any downtime and doesn’t involve any needle as well.
The Benefits of HIFU treatment;
- The result is immediate and long-lasting (as the treatment will promote collagen genesis, our skin will create new collagen after just one single treatment session, and treatment can be repeated over 8-12 months for the best result.
- It’s suitable for people with mild saggy and like immediate result without multiple treatments required.
- Also suitable for double chin area, as HIFU technology able to reduce fat at the area of treatment.
- HIFU treatment is recommended for a patient who does not prefer needle or surgery for a facelift and prefers natural outcome with zero downtime.
- No downtime
- Treatment duration 1 hour
- Fractional Laser Resurfacing is a new and an efficient technology which promises to deliver results approaching that of deep chemical peels or full ablative laser resurfacing, without the discomfort and inconvenience of a lengthy ‘downtime’ period.The mechanism of actions;
– Fractional Laser Resurfacing utilise laser energy micro beams to break down skin tissue through the epidermis into the dermis (a process called ‘controlled injury’). The human body’s natural healing process promotes new, healthy tissue including collagen and elastin to replace the areas of affected tissue, resulting in lighter scar appearance and a more even skin texture.Frequency of treatment
– Additional treatments are usually spaced to 4 weeks apart, for a total of 4-5 treatments. Further collagen remodelling and some skin tightening take place over the next 3-6 months.Fractional Skin Resurfacing can improve the appearance of :
- Acne scar
- Surgical scar
- Enlarged pore size
- Skin tone and texture
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Age spots and sun-damaged skin
- Stretch mark (e.g. cellulite)
- Rejuran Healer is one of the most sought-after treatments recently, and acts as skin booster injection to heal the wounds as well as develop anti-inflammatory effect on your body. Rejuran Healer is able to produce beneficial effects on the skin such as elasticity, texture and skin tone, minimize wrinkles and fine lines, improve thickness and hydrate the skin.
- This treatment is a non-surgical treatment to repair skin from within. Rejuran Healer treatment is suitable for people with dull patchy skin, wrinkle and fine lines and repair the skin from within. Rejuran Healer is a recommended option for anyone wishes to achieve age-reversal with youthful skin effects without having to go under the knife (surgery).
- Benefits of Rejuran Healer;
– Polynucleotides are fantastic for our skin health. It aids to create a favorable environment for cell growth and proliferation.
- Benefits of Rejuran Healer include :
- Better skin density and elasticity
- Better skin texture
- Improve fine lines
- Improve oil and moisture balance of the skin
- Minimize sebum
- Minimize pores
- Mnimize scars
- The procedure of Rejuran Healer;
– The entire procedure takes approximately an hour and a half. Rejuran is delivered into the skin via specialized fine needles across the entire face. A numb cream will be applied over whole face prior to the treatment to reduce pain and discomfort while doing the treatment. A soothing mask will also be applied after the treatment is completed.
- The frequency of treatment;
- – Our doctor suggests to perform an induction regime followed by a maintenance regime. The induction regime includes 4 sessions done once monthly over the period of 4 months. This is followed 2-3 times a year as maintenance regime. After 3-4 sessions, the above mentioned benefits of Rejuran become more visible.
- Possible ‘downtime’;
– All the injection points will diminish within 24 hours and normal daily activities can be resumed after procedure. Needle markings, slight redness and bruises might be visible, but can be concealed with light makeup. The results are normally seen within 1-2 weeks post-procedure, but some patients may take around 4 weeks before seeing the significant improvement in skin elasticity, complexion, fine lines and hydration. However, the lifting may be progressive.